Course Design Principles for Inclusive Teaching
Welcome to the Course Design Principles for Inclusive Teaching
page. Here you will find materials used during the I-Team meeting
led by Tim Stubbs, an Instructional Designer from the Center
for Excellence in Teaching (CETL). On this page you will find a
presentation about designing your course(s) from a neurodiversity
perspective and two worksheets to help you think about the
different factors to consider when designing an inclusive course.
Session Questions and Participation
Please use this link to navigate to the INCLUDE participation worksheet for today's session on Google Docs. There you will be able to ask questions and share your thoughts.
click here for additional resources
- INCLUDE – Neurodiversity in the Classroom: Google Drive Folder
- Here you will find a copy of the presentation, Bloom's verbs, and the worksheets/handouts used during the session.
- Course Workload Estimator – Rice University
- Self-Guided Course Design & Development – UConn eCampus
- Standard Initial & Summative Online Course Survey Questions – can be adapted for in-person courses